Diamond Cutting blades/wheels for cut-off machines are exposed to extremely high loads especially during freehand cutting, so it is important that you store and transport your blades carefully to preserve their core strength and quality.
– Do not expose your diamond cutting blades to direct sunshine or other thermal stresses during transport and storage
– Avoid jolting and impacts
– Stack diamond cutting blades flat on a level surface in the original packaging in a dry place where the temperature is as constant as possible
– Do not store diamond cutting blades in the vicinity of fluids/water/oil/spillages etc.
– Store diamond cutting blades in a frost-free place.
The proper selection and use of your diamond cutting blades ensures economical use and avoids accelerated wear.